Sunday, September 5, 2010

Knitting

 

 

 

As many of you know, both of my girls are great at this craft called knitting. I must say that I have never had any desire to knit and thought it too difficult. Then Hubby and I go into a knitting, etc store near one of our wholesalers and I see this darling little sweater and suddenly I want to knit!!! I don't purchase the pattern and walk out without any product even though it is a wonderful shop. My mind continually remembers the photo and how cute it was and how the owner said it was only knit and purl stitches. I keep thinking I could do that - sounds fairly easy! Next trip in guess where we have to go and guess who makes purchases - pattern, yarn, and needles. So the pictures show the results so far. I must say it has not been to difficult....yet. No babies in my life but would this not make a great gift! I may just catch this knitting bug too. Now we need to get a fireplace for me to sit in front and rock and knit!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Wishful thinking maybe...In some countries Mel and you could still become parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! Looks great, you can come sit in front of my fire in "THE" rocker!!!

    ReplyDelete