Thursday, November 12, 2009

Great Weather

I am so impressed with our great November so far. No snow to speak of, and the lake is not frozen. The sun continues to shine and long range looks like more sunshine. After a miserable summer, we need this before we hibernate in our winter again. Hubby got the floor done on the first and biggest veranda. Now for some steps. Anyone know how you hang Christmas wreaths or boughs on a fiberglass door with side lights. Also vinyl siding beside the door and PVC trim (we were going for a low maintenance look) so no nails are possible in there. I did not think I would get the Christmas spirit with all the building to do but all of a sudden, I feel like putting up some lights! Please don't remind me of how many days are left though!!!

2 comments:

  1. get those 3m hooks that use double sided tape that pulls off after....Lots at walmart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know how well they work in the cold - I thought of that to though

    ReplyDelete