Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cricut Machine



I got spoiled yesterday when Hubby felt generous and bought me a new Cricut Machine. This is an awesome cutting tool for paper and vinyl, especially fun for card making and scrapbooking. There are many cartridges or programs you can purchase for it. You are able to increase the size of the shapes and letters, change the style and so on. Really, it is a mini computer. Mine will hold 12 x12 or 12x24 sheets of paper so large items can also be cut. I see cartridges are much cheaper on ebay rather than buying them here locally. Only one cartridge came with the computer. Now I just have to find the time to actually scrapbook and do some more cardmaking. Anybody want to come play with me??Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Come and play with me and my new toy!!!! Bring your toys and we can play together! You can make fancy cut outs to put on my wheel!

    ReplyDelete