Thursday, February 11, 2010

Scrapbooking

I attended a scrapbooking retreat recently and had fun catching up with some scrapbooking pages, and also making some more cards. One of my projects was making the Valentine box. I plan to make a few more of these to hand out on Sunday. I tried some new techniques in scrapbooking also using cardboard cut-outs as in the word "Fall". I traced them onto the paper, cut out the paper and glued to the letters. Then I sponged the edges with brown ink. I love the effect. Also took a piece of 12x12 paper and cut leaves out of it since I could not purchase leaves by themselves. A bit tedious but the outcome looked good. Still have to finish the journalling as I usually journal on the computer. Can't wait to get my craft room up and running. Hubby is already worried he will never see me again!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your treat box turned out great & I love your fall layout!

    ReplyDelete