Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busy Day

Wow, some days are so busy I scare even myself! Yesterday I sorted the laundry and got that started, then went to the shop in the a.m. to work on some cupboard doors, came back home and sanded and varathaned about 18 - 8' pine boards and made lunch. After lunch went to the bank, post office (yes, we here at the resort do not get mail delivery) and a new shop in town called Beauty and the Beach Boutique. I found a lovely black, pink and sparkly scarf there for 9.99 so it is now mine. Then off to a job site to put in some drawer slides for Hubby, then off to coffee with Hubby (this was a nice hour off to just sit and visit with some friends), then back to the shop and finally home again only to do more laundry, varathane all those boards again and make supper. Now supper was delicious with a chicken recipe, which I will share and fried rice. After supper I baked apples with a new recipe from my step-daughter, Tam. Then after washing all the dishes upstairs to the craft room to make some cards - 6 of them! Finally into the shower and to bed to read a little and then have a long sleep! Hope today is a little slower!

1 comment:

  1. Did you have time to use the facilities??

    ReplyDelete