Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hubby's Holiday


So recently I was on a holiday in Vancouver, British Columbia visiting my oldest daughter and her finance.

While I was gone, Hubby must never have slept as he cut an opening in between the dining room and living room. He took out the temporary floor above the living room. Finally he built a huge deck on the backside of our home. Apparently the weather was wonderful so he probably enjoyed the deck building the most.

Needless to say I was quite surprised. I am thinking I should go away again!

Now of course the weather has reverted back to wind and rain for the long week-end.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. you can come back anytime!!!!!! do more bridey things!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow. He sure did alot. See what he can do when he is not distracted by the "employee of the month".

    ReplyDelete